Below are details about Hair and Make-up for Picture Week, along with specifics about securing your dancer’s spot for individual pictures.
- ELITE AND PREMIER, reminder to use the picture schedule that was communicated to you via groupme.
- ELITE… Ballet pics are at 5:35pm on Wednesday, May 4. Group photos follow that same night, so bring hair accessories for changing your hairstyle to competition hair. Order of group photos will be: Gaga, Puttin’ on the Ritz, Elizabeth Taylor, Nicki, Be Italian, Black Mirror, Be Your Girl, Forgiveness, and Skin and Bones.
- PREMIER…We Work is on Tuesday, May 3 at 6:40pm. Girl in the War is at 7:00pm. Heartbreaker is at 7:15 with other group pics following. Ballet is at the end of the day, so bring hair accessories for changing your hairstyle to a bun.
- Production and River Deep are the same schedule on Thursday, May 5 at 6:30 and 8:30 respectively.
- Hair and Make-up for Picture Week:
- Dancers need to be in Vibe competition hair and stage make-up (no lashes…but you do need mascara) for all group dances.
- For ballet, dancers should wear their hair in a high bun at the crown of their head (follow the natural upsweeping line of the cheekbone for correct alignment of the bun; it should be high but not on top of their head). There should be no part in the hair. If you have ballet pics same day as your group pics, your hairstyle will need to change between the photos so make sure you bring hair accessories.
At the Studio: Space in the studio will be limited during picture week. ALL GROUPS: If you have 1 or 2 pictures being taken on any given day, please do not bring your Dream Duffel. Just bring your dancer’s costume, shoes and accessories in a smaller bag. Please come “picture-ready” (make-up and hair completely done) and dressed in your first costume. Bring make-up and hair accessories for touch-ups. Plan to be flexible given the space constraints.
IMPORTANT: Releve links – Review/take action on these, NOW if you haven’t already!
Please visit this link for all RelevePHOTO info: click here
To make a Deposit for pictures (this also “schedules” with Releve that you want your dancer to have an individual picture taken): click here
This deposit is REQUIRED for Solo, Duos, and Trios, if you want your dancer photographed in her solo/duo/trio costume(s). Releve will not be able to accommodate ‘last minute’/same day sign-ups for solos/duos/trios. You must sign-up for an available “Comp Session” slot for FN. Click here for the link. There are slots for each day…an example of what you are looking for is: FN – Tues may03 | compSESSION. Click on the link, and you will see the timeslots available. There are “compSESSIONs” available on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. If you cannot find a day that works for your dancer’s schedule, reach out to Releve staff at email@example.com
If you want your dancer photographed individually in a group dance costume, you should also make a deposit for that dance, so that Releve knows how many individual photos they will be taking for each group dance. It helps them with timing/planning. The Deposit you make ahead of time can be used for any pictures that you end up purchasing from Releve. Click here to access the Deposits link to find your group to select which dances you wish to have an individual pic taken.