We wanted to recap some of the particulars that are important/required to ensure that you have completed them, as well as share the “All About Competition” document to get you prepared for the competition season. Below is your “to do list” of reminders/to do’s to give you a checklist to make sure you have completed these tasks:
- First, we have loaded the “All About Competition” reference document to the Members Information section of the web site. We encourage you to read the document with your dancer, even if you have been in Vibe in previous years. It contains new, important information about competitions, as well as expectations of dancers to assist in making this a fun competition season for both you and your dancer! We promise that reading this together with your daughter will help you and your dancer become better prepared for the coming months. Click here to be directed to the “All About Competition” document.
- SHOES: Make sure that you have purchased the appropriate shoes that are listed in the Shoe Buying Guide.
- NEW INFO — TIGHTS: The tights information is now loaded onto the following website link: Click here to access the Tights Buying Guide. Please make sure that you have the appropriate tights for your dancer. Please have tights in hand by Wednesday, January 23.
- OTHER MAKE-UP and DANCER ACCESSORIES: Please make sure that you have inventoried your make-up bag and dancer accessories based on the “Items Needed for Competition” list that was posted earlier in December. Click here to be directed to the document. The Yofi make-up (if you purchased it) will be given out at Hair and Make-up Day.
- HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Make sure that you have hotel reservations per the Hotel Info link. We also recommend that you double-check your reservations with the hotel to ensure that you have a reservation (make sure you keep your confirmation #’s handy because we have seen some of these smaller hotels lose individual reservations in the past years).
- Lastly, please check the Master Calendar often. Keeping your schedule in sync with the Master Calendar is SO important to your dancer and the entire team. Please continue to check the Master Calendar against your personal calendar to ensure that all dates are appropriately aligned (correct date and time is noted on your calendar).
Reminder: most of these documents are password protected on our website. Please email us at email@example.com if you need a reminder of the password.