Information is now available regarding the upcoming Radix Dance Convention in Atlanta…please click here to be “in the know” about Radix! (This page is password protected.) The document contains all the schedule and logistical details about Radix, as well as the required Waiver and Sign-up Genius for Chaperoning.
We have a Master Calendar schedule update for Wednesday, February 20. Jon Carr will be at the studio to rehearse the contemporary pieces. These are mandatory rehearsals so please plan to have your dancer attend. Schedule recap is below:
Wednesday, February 20 Rehearsals with Jon Carr
- OVATION Contemporary Rehearsal – 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- PREMIER Contemporary Rehearsal – 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- ELITE Jon Carr Large Group – 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- ELITE Jon Carr Small Group – 8:00pm – 9:00pm
Cheryl has updated the Solo/Duo/Trio private slots available on the Signup Genius. Click here to access the Signup Genius. And as a reminder, you can always access it from the Team To Do List web page.
Also, if you want to access the Shutterfly account where all Vibe pictures will be loaded, click on the following link: https://vibeperformancecompany.shutterfly.com/ If you are not a member of the Share Site on Shutterfly already, click on the “Sign Up” option next to “Not a Member?” Fill out the page, and you will be granted access to the Share Site. Note that only Vibe Members will be allowed access to the Shutterfly Share Site.
We have a Master Calendar update to share with you for the weekend of February 15.
Saturday, February 16
- Sassy Saloon (BRAVO & OVATION) Rehearsal – 12noon – 1:00pm
- OVATION Rehearsal – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
All groups will have Rehearsals the weekend of March 1.
Cheryl will update Solo/Duo/Trio private slots on the Signup Genius. Slots will be added for the weekend of February 15. We will send out another post when those are available for signup.
The Showcase Member Information page has been updated with the following:
- Notes you received from Lori and Linda at the Showcase Parent Meeting on Saturday
- Dress Rehearsal Show Order
Please click here to access the Showcase Member Information page.
Nexstar Talent has changed the location/venue for the April 26-28 competition that we plan to attend! It will be located at the Georgia World Congress Center (in town Atlanta, near Centennial Park). If you wish to have a hotel for the weekend, Nexstar has the following hotel rate for a limited # of rooms (if you want this rate, call soon):
- Call Marriott at 1(800) 321-2211. Mention “Nexstar National Talent Competition.” Room type currently available is: King bed w/ sofa bed for a rate of $119 plus tax.
- Parking is an additional fee ($22/daily).
- Below are hotel details:
- Hotel Name: Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech
- Hotel Address: 1132 Techwood Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Booking Code: NexStar National Talent Competition Attendee Block
- Room Rate: $119.00
- Cut off Date: 03/25/19
We will look to secure another hotel in town next week as an option…and/or see if we can extend this rate (the Marriott rep told us tonight this was for a limited # of rooms). This is a great rate for a hotel in town, so if you know you plan to stay in town, do not delay!
REMINDER: Please make sure that you cancel your reservation for any of the hotels near the airport for the weekend of April 26-28.
Our 2019 Vibe Performance Company Dance Showcase DVDs are available for purchase for a limited time (now through March 1, 2019). The DVDs are great for the dancer who likes to study her dances (and others) over and over again…perfect for the family member who could not make that trip to see the Dance Showcase…and, of course, a wonderful keepsake of the day!
Feel free to share this link noted above with your friends and family to purchase a DVD of the show!
The link to purchase DVD’s has also been added to the Showcase Member Page for easy access.
Cheryl has updated the Solo, Duo, Trio Signup Genius with a couple of February dates for private rehearsals. Click here to access the Signup Genius. Make sure that you note on the Signup Genius whether you are signing up for your dancer’s solo, duo, or trio rehearsal. Please make sure that only 1 mom or dancer signs up for a given slot for a duo or trio. Please remember the following:
- Please bring your music to the private lesson.
- Please bring payment ($30 for a 30 minute session with Cheryl, or $40 for 30 minutes with Brian) at the start of each rehearsal. There is no option to have this charge added to your FootNotes account. All dancers must pay the instructor directly by either check, Venmo, or cash.
- If your dancer is unable to attend your booked rehearsal session, you must notify FootNotes at email@example.com, at least 24 hours ahead of your scheduled time. If you ‘miss’/forget a rehearsal that you have signed up for, you are still responsible for the payment to the instructor.
- As always, dancers are always free to book an empty room to practice on their own.