The Master Class & Rehearsal with Ricky Maalouf has been confirmed for Sunday, January 7, 2018. This is a mandatory workshop and rehearsal, and the cost is $40 per dancer. We do not have an exact schedule yet. The Master Calendar has been updated with this date. We will update you as soon as a detailed schedule is finalized.
The Solo, Duo, & Trio Signup Genius has been updated with December dates. As a reminder, this signup will be used throughout the year to book rehearsals for your dancer if she is competing with a solo, duo, and/or trio. If you have multiple of these dances, make sure that you note on the signup genius, if it is your dancer’s solo, duo, or trio dance to be rehearsed. Please make sure that only 1 mom or dancer signs up for a given slot for a duo or trio.
Click here to access the Signup Genius.
As a reminder:
- Please bring your music to the private lesson.
- Please book only 1 slot per month, per dancer/dance. If extra time slots are available later in any given month where a second slot can be booked, you will be made aware.
- As always, dancers are always free to book an empty room to practice on their own.
If you have any questions on this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, December 1
- PREMIER Production – 5pm – 6pm
- ELITE & PREMIER Hip Hop – 6pm – 7pm
- ELITE Production – 7pm – 8pm
- Saturday, December 2
- BRAVO & OVATION Hip Hop – 1pm – 2pm
- BRAVO Lyrical – 2pm – 3pm
- NOTE: This is the Johns Creek Founder’s Day Parade day. If we get any information that the parade may run later than 12noon, these times will be adjusted.
- Friday, December 8
- OVATION Production – 5pm – 6pm
- Saturday, December 9
- NOTE: We are postponing the Parents Afternoon Out event that was also scheduled on this date since we needed this day/time for rehearsals.
- PREMIER Lyrical – 10am – 11am
- PREMIER Production – 11am – 12noon
- PREMIER Small Group – 12noon – 1pm
- ELITE Small Groups (Hip Hop and Jon C) – 1pm – 2:30pm
- ELITE Lyrical – 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- ELITE Production – 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Week of December 11
- “Wear your PJ’s to Dance” Week – to raise money for Dancers Against Cancer
- Saturday, December 16 (after Holiday Party)
- ALL GROUPS: Full Production Rehearsal – 2 hours (start time will be as soon as party is over which should be 1pm)
The guide for purchasing the correct shoe styles for your Vibe dancer is now available (for some of their dances.) Please click here to access the Shoe Buying Guide web page, listed by dance group. Note that this is a password protected page that is located under the Members Only section of the website. Please make sure that you select the correct dance group for your dancer. These shoes should be in hand no later than Monday, January 8, 2018. The remaining shoe details will be published as soon as it is finalized. Additionally, the Competition Tights Buying Guide will be published as soon as it is available.
IN HOUSE DANCE Workshop is ‘in the house’ on Saturday, November 4! This workshop is sure to be an amazing dance experience for all of our dancers! Click here for the detailed schedule. This is a mandatory Vibe dancer event.
Class Breakdown: The Juniors group is ages 12 and under. Teens and Seniors group is 13 and over. Your dancer should follow these groupings based on her age, at the time of the workshop. If you have questions on which group sessions to attend, please check with Cheryl.
- Please be at the studio for check-in between 9:30am and 9:45am (no later than 9:45am).
- Please make sure your dancer comes to the workshop with a water bottle, along with healthy snacks and a lunch.
- Parents, you are welcome to come watch the dancer showcase starting at 3pm.
- Dancers, as always, please welcome all other visiting studio dancers to our studio.
- Saturday, November 4
- IN HOUSE Dance Workshop – Times have been announced: 10am – 4pm
- Reminder that this is a mandatory workshop.
- Schedule details, what to bring, etc. will be forthcoming this week.
- Sunday, November 5
- PREMIER Lyrical Rehearsal – 10am – 11am
- ELITE & PREMIER Hip Hop Rehearsal – 11am – 12:30pm
- PREMIER/Elizabeth Small Group Rehearsal – 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Friday, November 10
- BRAVO Lyrical Rehearsal – 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- BRAVO & OVATION Hip Hop Rehearsal – 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- OVATION Rehearsal w/ Cheryl – 6:30pm – 7:30pm
We are almost a 1/3 of the way to our goal of $1000 to donate this year to Dancers Against Cancer! A HUGE THANKS to all of our FootNotes families for supporting this worthy cause! Our next opportunity to raise money is the week of November 6….FootNotes Dance & Acrobatics will be hosting a “Wear your PJ’s to Dance” week at the studio! With your donation of at least $1, your dancer can wear PJ’s to dance. We will also be hosting a Parents’ Night Out in November and a Parents’ Afternoon Out in December to assist us in making our $1000 donation goal! Detailed communications on these events will be coming soon!
#footnotesdac #dancersagainstcancer #imadanceragainstcancer