Cheryl has updated the Solo, Duo, Trio Signup Genius with new dates. Click here to access the Signup Genius. Cheryl and Madison will use this time to review judge’s critiques with your dancer, along with her private.
Make sure that you note on the Signup Genius whether you are signing up for your dancer’s solo, duo, or trio rehearsal. Please make sure that only 1 mom or dancer signs up for a given slot for a duo or trio. REMINDER: You may only sign up for one slot each time new dates are posted. After a week, you may check again and sign up for one more open slot.
Dancers, please remember the following:
- Please bring your music to the private lesson.
- Please bring payment ($35 for a 30 minute session with Cheryl or Madison) at the start of each rehearsal. There is no option to have this charge added to your FootNotes account. All dancers must pay the instructor directly by either check, Venmo, or cash.
- If your dancer is unable to attend your booked rehearsal session, you must notify FootNotes at email@example.com, at least 24 hours ahead of your scheduled time. If you ‘miss’/forget a rehearsal that you have signed up for, you are still responsible for the payment to the instructor.
- As always, dancers are always free to book an empty room to practice on their own.
The PRELIMINARY schedule for the Revolution Talent National Talent Competition on April 23-24 can be found here. Please click here to be directed to the password protected Revolution Talent 2022 web page.
Please note this schedule is preliminary, and changes may occur. We will continue to update the schedule and all details related to the weekend as they become available. We will post a blog update with changes.
Click here to access the link to the pictures and videos from the League of Champions competition. The link is password protected with the same password as all other projected webpages.
***Reminder (and please remind your dancers): Photos may be posted on social media, but DO NOT post videos of any dances until AFTER this competition season is over.
We will have Rehearsals on Friday and Saturday, April 15 and 16. Cheryl is working on the schedule. We will update you as soon as we know group/day & time details. We have added placeholder events on the Master Calendar so you know that there will be rehearsals scheduled on those days.
Our Vibe dancers have been nothing short of AMAZING during our first 2 competitions of this season, and we couldn’t be more proud of them!
We will have Pizza & treats at the Studio tomorrow, Tuesday, March 29, from 6:00-6:30pm for all of our Vibe dancers! Please join your dance friends in celebration of the entire team success (if you are in a dance class at that time, you can still join as the teachers are aware that we are doing this).
We hope to see you all there!
Just a few reminders as we head into our 2nd competition of the season…
- A WAIVER MUST BE FILLED OUT FOR EACH DANCER & EACH PARENT and/or FAMILY MEMBER ACCOMPANYING A DANCER IN THE VENUE. The Waiver must be filled out by Friday, March 25. Dancers that have not completed and electronically signed the waiver will not be permitted to enter the venue. Click here to access the League of Champions Smartwaiver.
- Masks are required to be worn by all audience members, including dancers not dancing on stage, at all times.
- Big & Little Sisters – be sure to show support for each other and cheer each other on from the audience whenever possible throughout the weekend! Big Sisters – friendly reminder to get your ice cream date scheduled with your little sisters before the end of April!
- Parents, please wear your FootNotes spiritwear and/or Vibe colors (red & black) to show our team spirit throughout the weekend.
- Remember to bring/wear your “#WeDanceForHelen” ribbon and bracelet.
If you like keeping the schedule in your lanyard, we have shrunk the schedule to fit the lanyard. Click here to access the “lanyard” version of the consolidated FootNotes schedule.
We encourage you to support ALL of the dancers and groups this weekend by watching and cheering for them LOUDLY in the audience!
Let’s Do This!
SAVE THE DATES: Vibe Season 2022-2023 Audition Dates are set for Saturday and Sunday, May 14 and 15 at the Studio. Schedule details will be announced closer to the date.
Details are now available for Competition #2! All of the schedule and venue information you need for the League Of Champions Dance Competition this weekend! Please review all of the details in the document with your dancer. Please click here to be directed to the password protected League Of Champions 2022 webpage.
*Please note that we will update the League Of Champions 2022 document via webpost should additional updates become available.
Thank you to Trisha Urrea, our logistics coordinator, for contacting the Holiday Inn & Suites hotel (hotel link below) and asking for a better rate since our group rate from earlier in the year had expired. Once we saw the competition schedule for this coming weekend, it was evident some families may want to spend the night. The hotel has come back with a $169 rate for each night (Friday and Saturday), beds could be 1 King or 2 Queens… it will be based on availability/first come, first serve (rooms are limited from what we hear). They are also offering a 1King with Sofa Bed suite for $199/night. These rate options are definitely better than the $200++ that the website is showing right now. Please fill out the form below with your information IF YOU EITHER HAVE A RESERVATION AT A HIGHER RATE THAN $169/night, OR IF YOU WANT A RESERVATION AT THAT RATE for this weekend. We need the information by 5pm TODAY, 3/21. We will be in touch on next steps (not sure if they are giving us a new code, or how existing reservations will be handled with the better rate).
We need to give them an accurate count of rooms for each night needed by end of day today (5pm today). They are asking for a credit card to hold the rooms as a FootNotes block, so it is important that you answer ONLY IF you are definitely planning on staying at the hotel this weekend.
Please click here to fill out the Google form to answer these hotel questions IF YOU EITHER HAVE A RESERVATION AT A HIGHER RATE THAN $169/night, OR IF YOU WANT A RESERVATION AT THAT RATE.
Click here for hotel link to see hotel details.
After 5pm today, we will not be able to accommodate getting additional rooms at the better rate.
Email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.