Don’t miss your chance to order a Showcase DVD! Reminder that the deadline is TODAY, Monday, March 5 end of day. Click here to access the website to purchase a DVD today.
Here it is… All of the schedule and venue information you need for the Masquerade Dance Competition the weekend of March 9 through 11!! Please review all of the details in the document with your dancer. Please click here to be directed to the password protected VPC/Masquerade 2018 webpage.
If you have questions, please direct them to your group leader.
- Solo, Duo, & Trio private time slots have been added to the Signup Genius. The link to the Signup Genius can be found on the “Team To Do” List web page. Or click here to go straight to the Signup Genius.
- Don’t miss your chance to order a Showcase DVD! Deadline is Monday, March 5 end of day. Click here to access the website to purchase a DVD today.
- Master Calendar updates for March:
- Saturday, March 17
- BRAVO Lyrical – 11:00am – 12:15pm
- BRAVO & OVATION Hip Hop – 12:15pm – 1:30pm
- BRAVO & OVATION Production – 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- ELITE Small Groups Hip Hop & Contemporary – 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Sunday, March 18
- PREMIER Lyrical – 9:00am – 10:30am
- ELITE & PREMIER Hip Hop – 10:30am – 11:45am
- ELITE & PREMIER Production – 11:45am – 1:00pm
- Saturday, March 17
- VIBE GROUP PICTURES Update – Vibe group photos will be completed on Sunday, April 15 with a detailed schedule to follow as soon as it is available. Your dancer will be given the opportunity to have individual pictures taken on this day as well. On Monday through Wednesday, April 16-18, FootNotes Picture Week will take place. All rec class pictures (including Vibe ballet classes) will be taken during this time. You will note that dancers will not have their regularly scheduled dance classes during Picture Week, but there WILL BE Vibe group rehearsals during this week, so please keep this week open for rehearsals. The detailed rehearsal schedule will be announced as soon as it is available.
The Radix Workshop 2018 webpage has been updated. The Parking & Drop Off Section now has a “click here” link that describes details for parking, carpool drop off and pick up. Any updates that we learn about once we get to the convention tomorrow will be communicated via your Group Mom.
This is LAST CALL for Spiritwear shirt orders and Radix Waivers.
- We will be placing the order for Spiritwear with our vendor tomorrow (Wednesday, 2/21) morning. Click here to access the Order Form if you are interested in purchasing a shirt and have not done so yet. This is not a required spiritwear purchase.
- Radix Waivers are due Wednesday, February 21, end of day. Please print a copy, fill it out, and bring the waiver form to the studio. There is a folder for completed forms at the front desk. Click here to access the Radix Waiver. As a reminder, this IS REQUIRED paperwork in order for your dancer to participate at Radix, so it must be filled out and turned in by the due date. Cheryl must turn them in when she registers the Studio on Friday morning.
I know we have lots going on with Showcase this weekend, but we wanted to get this communication out ahead of the weekend. You will note in the Radix information that there is a Radix waiver document (click here) that must be filled out and signed for each dancer. The deadline for getting the waiver turned in to the studio is Wednesday, February 21 end of day. There will be a collection point for completed waivers at Showcase this weekend. Feel free to print out the waiver, complete it, and bring it to Showcase to get that “to do” off your list.
The following communication is from our Big Sis/Little Sis Coordinators, Linda and Lori:
Hi Vibe Family and Happy Valentine’s Day!
We hope you are ready for a wonderful Showcase this weekend! While you celebrate all the loves in your lives today, we want to let you know we are extending that theme to our Showcase! Big and Little Sisters should “Share Your Love” in support of one another on Sunday. Some ideas to “Share Your Love” with your Big/Little Sis are: some heart candy with a note, cut out a heart shaped note and attach a flower, some socks with hearts and a cute note, or even a Starbucks drink with some hearts on the cup! Be creative and remember to “Share Your Love” for Showcase!