The preliminary choreography sessions starting the week of July 24 have been posted to the Master Calendar. Please review the details for the week, as well as additional notes below about dancer expectations.
- Monday, July 24 Choreography sessions
- BRAVO & OVATION Hip Hop – 2pm – 4pm with Ricky
- ELITE & PREMIER Hip Hop – 4pm – 6pm with Ricky
- ELITE Small Group Hip Hop – 6:30pm – 9pm with Ricky
- Tuesday, July 25 Choreography sessions
- BRAVO & OVATION Hip Hop – 9am – 12noon with Ricky
- ELITE Lyrical – 10am – 1pm with Brian
- ELITE & PREMIER Hip Hop – 1pm – 4pm with Ricky
- BRAVO Lyrical – 2pm – 4pm with Brian
- ELITE Small Group Hip Hop – 5pm – 8pm with Ricky
- Wednesday, July 26 Choreography Sessions
- ELITE & PREMIER Hip Hop – 8am – 11am with Ricky
- BRAVO Lyrical – 12noon – 2:30pm with Brian
- ELITE Small Group Hip Hop – 12noon – 3pm with Ricky
- BRAVO & OVATION Hip Hop – 3pm – 6pm with Ricky
- ELITE Lyrical – 3:30pm – 6:30pm with Brian
- Thursday, July 27 Choreography Sessions
- PREMIER Jazz – 9am – 2pm with Elizabeth
- OVATION Contemporary/Lyrical – 12noon – 2:30pm with Andrea
- OVATION Jazz – 3pm – 8pm with Elizabeth
- PREMIER Optional Lyrical – 3pm – 5:30pm with Andrea
- BRAVO Jazz – 6pm – 8:30pm with Andrea
- Friday, July 28 Choreography Sessions
- BRAVO Jazz – 9am – 12noon with Andrea
- OVATION Tap – 9am – 12:30pm with David
- ELITE Tap – 12:30pm – 4pm with David
- PREMIER Optional Lyrical – 12:30pm – 3pm with Andrea
- OVATION Contemporary/Lyrical – 3pm – 5:30pm with Andrea
- PREMIER Tap – 4pm – 7:30pm with David
You will note that additional choreography sessions will be scheduled in August and September. We will update you as soon as Cheryl has the schedules firmed up with the choreographers. For Elite and Premier, your Jon Carr pieces will be choreographed the weekends of August 18 and 25….times still to be determined (so they are not added to the Master Calendar yet.)
Dancer information for Choreography Week:
- Dancers should come to the studio each day well-rested and ready to learn, with hair pulled away from their face.
- Please remember to wear appropriate dress code. Dancers must wear a sports bra and/or a fitted crop top and dance shorts, or a leotard.
- While it is not necessary to purchase new shoes at this time, please have your dancer bring appropriate shoes for each choreography session.
- Send your dancer with a refillable water bottle. It is also a good idea to send them with light, quick snacks for the days with longer sessions.