Thanks for all that came to the Parent Kick-off Meeting last night! Below is a recap of the dates that Cheryl shared at the meeting. And, we have A CHANGE…See below. Please review the following updates to the Master Calendar.
- Production Choreography and Lock-in dates HAVE BEEN CHANGED. It will be October 14 and 15 (times to be determined – at Studio). One of the choreographers (Jon C) has a conflict that could not be changed on October 21, so Production Choreography has to be moved to his other available dates.
- P7 In-house Workshop: November 4 (at the studio, already communicated)
- Showcase Dates: February 17-18 (North Springs Charter High School)
- Click here for a complete listing of our Dance Conventions and Competitions. Note this page is password protected.
For summer 2018 planning, Cheryl wanted to communicate what weeks will NOT have a required dance activity planned. They are:
- Week of May 28 (this is Memorial Day week, starting Saturday, May 26 through Friday, June 1) Note that Recital is June 2 and 3.
- Week of June 4 – 10
- Week of July 9 – 15
- Week of July 16 – 22
For future planning, we know Choreography Week for the 2018/2019 season will be the week of July 23, 2018.