We wanted to recap some of the particulars that are important/required to ensure that you have completed them, as well as share the “All About Competition” document to get you prepared for the competition season.
Below is your “laundry list” of reminders/to do’s to give you a checklist to make sure you have completed these tasks prior to next week’s start of dance classes:
- OTHER MAKE-UP and DANCER ACCESSORIES: Please make sure that you have inventoried your make-up bag and dancer accessories based on the “Items Needed for Competition” list that was posted earlier in December. Click here to be directed to the document.
- SHOES & TIGHTS: Make sure that you have purchased the appropriate shoes that are listed in the Shoe & Tights Buying Guide web page. Please make sure that you select your dancer’s appropriate group to access their information. And always, please have extra pairs of tights on hand of each type needed, just in case your dancer gets a tear or snag.
- We have loaded the “All About Competition” reference document to the Members Only section of the web site. We encourage you to read the document with your dancer. For returning members, it contains new information (key points highlighted in blue) about competitions, how we should conduct ourselves, as well as general information to assist in making this a fun competition season for both you and your dancer! We promise that reading this together with your daughter…even if you have been in Vibe for years….will help you and your dancer become better prepared for the coming months. Click here to be directed to the “All About Competition” reference document.
- REMINDER – Make sure this date is on both Mom and Dancer calendars: FULL Dress Rehearsal on Saturday, February 3 is a SUPER-IMPORTANT day for both Mom and Dancer to be at the studio/on time. Any alterations to costumes and/or undergarments needed will be discussed at that time. If you (Mom) are not available during your dancer’s dress rehearsal time(s), please designate another Mom to take notes and ask questions for your dancer.
- Lastly, please check the Master Calendar often. Keeping your schedule in sync with the Master Calendar is VERY important to your dancer and the entire team. Please continue to check the Master Calendar against your personal calendar to ensure that all dates are appropriately aligned (correct date and time is noted on your calendar).
Reminder: These documents noted above are password protected on our website. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a reminder of the password.