- Friday, April 13
- ELITE Small Groups – 5pm – 7pm
- PREMIER Small Group – 7pm – 8pm
- Saturday, April 14 – ArtAround Roswell event
- We will update you on group dance selection(s)/schedule/details as soon as they are known. Cheryl is working with the event coordinators.
- Thursday, April 19
- BRAVO Rehearsals – 4:00pm – 6:30pm
- Saturday, April 21
- OVATION Rehearsal (w/ Cheryl) – 9:30am – 10:30am
- BRAVO & OVATION We Rich – 10:30 – 11:45am
- BRAVO & OVATION Production – 11:45am – 1:00pm
- Bring healthy snacks for breaks
- Sunday, April 22
- PREMIER Lyrical – 10:00 – 11:15am
- PREMIER & ELITE Bombshell – 11:15 – 12:15pm
- PREMIER & ELITE Ball – 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Solos, Duos, Trios, Small Groups – Cheryl will have the Signup Genius for private rehearsals in April available later tonight. Click here to access the link. Or you can always access it on the Team To Do List web page.
GROUP PICTURES – Reminder it starts on Sunday, April 15
Please check your email from FootNotes on your dancer’s schedule for group pictures. A reminder email was sent out earlier today.
For pictures, dancers need to be in Vibe competition hair and stage make-up (including lashes) for all group dances except ballet. For ballet, dancers need to wear their hair in a high bun at the crown of their head (follow the natural upsweeping line of the cheekbone for correct alignment of the bun, it should be high but not on top of their head). There should be no part in the hair. For ballet pictures, the dancers should be in lighter stage make-up, and lips should be a shade lighter than competition lipstick but still defining and visible.
NEW PROCEDURE THIS YEAR for solos, duos, trios, and small groups: You need to make an appointment if you are interested in having pictures taken for these dances. Click here to access the appointment site for Releve’ Photo to secure your spot for these photos. You will need to put in a credit card # to hold the day/time selected. Your card will not be charged until the dancer(s) comes in for the photo. You will note that if your dancer wants a photo taken in a solo costume, as well as in a duo/trio/small group costume, individual appointments will need to be made for each costume change. All duos/trios/small groups should have 1 mom/dancer coordinate and select/secure the time slot for the group.