We have several Master Calendar updates to share with you regarding upcoming choreography dates. Unfortunately, we do not have times yet. These have been added to the Master Calendar as placeholder dates. These are not confirmed yet, but are possible dates for choreography for each group listed. Cheryl is waiting on confirmation of dates and times for each group from the choreographers. We will update you as soon as the dates/times are confirmed.
Possible Dates for Choreography
- August 11 and 12: ELITE, OVATION, PREMIER – Placeholder for these group dances may be choreographed – Jon Carr will be in the studio.
- August 18 and 19: BRAVO – Jazz dance will be choreographed (these are ‘for sure’ dates).
- August 24 and 25: ELITE, OVATION, PREMIER – Placeholder for these group dances may be choreographed for Jazz.
- September 7-9:
- BRAVO, OVATION – Tap dances will be choreographed on these dates (these are ‘for sure’ dates).
- ELITE, OVATION, PREMIER – Placeholder for these group dances may be on this weekend for Jazz choreography.
- ELITE – Tap will be choreographed on these dates (these are ‘for sure’ dates).
- ELITE & PREMIER – Optional Musical Theater will be choreographed (these are ‘for sure’ dates). Elite Dancers, you will be receiving an email asking if you would like to participate in this optional dance.
- Weekends of September 21-23 & September 28-30: ELITE, OVATION, PREMIER – Placeholder for these group dances may be choreographed – Jon Carr and Cherrise Wakeham will be in the studio on these weekends.
- October 6 and 7: Placeholder for solos and a small group – Jon Carr will be in the studio.
“Parent Kickoff” Meeting
- Mark your calendar…the Parent Kickoff Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, August 18 at 10am at the Studio. Lots of “company” information will be shared. We anticipate the meeting will run 1.5 hours, but depending on questions, it could run longer. This is a mandatory meeting so please make every effort to attend. Also, a “New to the Vibe” Parent Meeting will immediately follow the Parent Kickoff meeting. Please plan to stay an additional 15-30 minutes if possible. We will cover all that you need to know if this is your first year in Vibe!
- Note that this is a parent only meeting (dancers should not attend). Only 1 parent needs to attend, but both are welcome!
- Please bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
- Bring your phone and/or calendar notebook as Cheryl will have competition/convention/workshop dates and other information to share with us.
- Your Vibe Parent and Dancer Contract Agreement to FootNotes for this 2018-19 dance season is due. If you haven’t already turned this document in, please make sure that this is completed and turned into the front desk at the studio by August 18th as well.