A Signup Genius has been created for private rehearsals of Solos, Duos, and Trios this year. You will use this throughout the year to book rehearsals for your dancer if she is competing with a solo, duo, trio. Make sure that you note on the Signup Genius whether you are signing up for your dancer’s solo, duo, or trio rehearsal. Please make sure that only 1 mom or dancer signs up for a given slot for a duo or trio.
Click here to access the Signup Genius.
As a reminder:
- Please bring your music to the private lesson.
- After a week of your first sign up, you may check again and sign up for one more open slot during the month.
- Please bring payment ($30 for 30 minute sessions with Cheryl or Shannon) at the start of each rehearsal. There is no option to have this charge added to your FootNotes account. All dancers must pay the instructor directly by either check, Venmo, or cash.
- If your dancer is unable to attend your booked rehearsal session, you must notify FootNotes at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours ahead of your scheduled time. If you ‘miss’/forget a rehearsal that you have signed up for, you are still responsible for the payment to the instructor.
- As always, dancers are always free to book an empty room to practice on their own.
If you have any questions on this, please email us at email@example.com.