Parade Update

Below is the official communication about the parade status from Cheryl:

With Saturday’s weather forecast as it stands right now, it may rain during the parade.  If it is raining on Saturday (even if Johns Creek decides to still have the parade), we will NOT walk in the parade.  However, we know weather forecasts are not always accurate, so we will keep you updated via the blog and group moms, with an official “go/no-go” decision on the parade on Friday night or early Saturday AM once we have a more accurate understanding of the forecast.