The Vibe will be placing the ONE TIME PER YEAR order for Jackets and Backpacks.
The order deadline is Friday, August 30. The form must be filled out for all dancers, even if you do not need to order anything. The jacket and backpack are mandatory for all members. This post has a lot of details that we need to make you aware of, so please read on…
- New members, place your order for both the jacket and backpack using the link at the bottom of the web post.
- Returning members, please do an honest assessment of the condition of your backpack, as well as the condition and fit of your white jacket. Both must be a good condition to last the entire dance season.
- An Order Confirmation will be emailed to the email address you provide on the form to show you which items you requested to order. If you do not receive an order confirmation, your order was not received.
Jackets: The same jacket will be used again this year. It is a retro-style white and black jacket with the FootNotes Dance logo (red, black and white) on the back. The jacket is available in Youth XS-L and Adult XS-6XL sizes (see size chart below). It is the parent’s responsibility to select the size they feel would work best for their dancer.
- If you already own last year’s White and Black jacket style (and it still fits and is in good shape), you are not required to purchase a new jacket for this 2019-2020 dance season.
- To determine jacket size, focus on the bust and waist size for appropriate fit. We will have some sample jackets (most popular sizes) for dancers to try on at the studio.
Backpacks: The same backpack will be used again this year. This bag is the perfect size to hold ALL of the dancer’s shoes. The dancers will use this bag for weekly classes, as well as workshops and competitions. The backpacks will have the FootNotes logo embroidered on the front flap, and your dancer’s name will be embroidered on the side pocket. Please check your dancer’s backpack to see if it is still in good shape or needs replacing. They are typically ready to be replaced after 2-3 years.
Please click on the link below and complete this order form (even if you are not ordering anything…we need to hear from EVERYONE). Again, the deadline for submitting your order is Friday, August 30.