We have 2 community events that we are planning (Master Calendar has been updated):
- Friday, November 8 – Parents Night Out
- Last year’s Parents Night Out (PNO) event at the studio was so successful (and fun!), so we are planning to host another PNO this year…maybe a second one if the schedule in December allows! Just like last year, we will plan on dancing, games & crafts, pizza, and a movie for children between the ages of 3-10 (event hours are 6pm – 9pm). We need dancers and a few parents to volunteer for the event.
- Click here to access the sign-up to volunteer for the Parent Night Out event.
- Notes about volunteering:
- Volunteers MUST arrive by 5:30pm to help setup and direction and are expected to stay until 9:30pm for cleanup.
- Dancers: You will be expected to assist in various activities with the children, the entire length of the Parent Night Out event. Dancers who volunteer can earn Beta hours for participating.
- Minimum dancer age to volunteer is 12 years old. If Mom/Dad has questions on whether your child should sign-up to volunteer, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, December 7 – Johns Creek Founder’s Day Parade – Let’s show our FootNotes spirit and promote our studio name in our community. We would like to have as many Vibe dancers as possible REPRESENTING! And we will want a few adult chaperones for the younger groups. Some details about the event are included in the Signup Genius…we will update you as we find out more information, closer to the event.
Please email us at the email@example.com with any questions. We will send out more information on these events as details are firmed up.