Dancers and Parents: It is nearing Show Time, folks! Showcase Dress Rehearsal dates and times are listed below for all groups. The Master Calendar has been updated.
- This is a FULL COSTUME/dress rehearsal at the Studio for both the dancer and mom to learn what will be required with all costumes. It is very important that moms attend at their group’s designated time, especially for the older groups (Applause, Ovation, Premier, Elite), in case there are other alterations needed or undergarments that need to be purchased. NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please ask another mom in your group to work with your dancer during Dress Rehearsal to relay information to you about any costume adjustments, etc. that are needed for your daughter.
- This ‘dress rehearsal’ is when costumes will be tried on, checked for alterations and changes needed, etc. The dancers will run through their dances in the costume to confirm that it is “stage ready.” Competition Hair and Make-up are not required for this Dress Rehearsal.
- Please bring ALL costumes (that you have in hand), as well as ALL accessories, ALL shoes, and ALL tights. ***Click here to access the Shoe & Tights Buying Guides web page.*** AND, please make sure that ALL pieces of the costume are labeled with your dancer’s name.
- Please be on time!
- Dancers are still at the studio for all of their same class times on these days. If there is a class before or after their group’s scheduled Dress Rehearsal time, they will still have that class.
Wednesday, January 22
- APPLAUSE Dress Rehearsal (6:00pm – 7:00pm)
Monday, January 27
- STARLET Dress Rehearsal (5:00pm – 6:00pm)
- ELITE & PREMIER Dress Rehearsal (7:00pm – 9:00pm)
Tuesday, January 28
- BRAVO Dress Rehearsal (5:00pm – 6:30pm)
- OVATION Dress Rehearsal (7:15pm – 8:45pm)