We have added 2 new documents to the Vibe Showcase 2020 Member Information web page.
- The first document added is called “Showcase – Day of Shows Details.” It covers exact timing and expectations of the dancer and parents on Saturday, February 8 and Sunday, February 9.
- The second document is called “Map & Parking for Denmark High School.” It explains details about where to enter the school, parking for Showcase guests, as well as parking for Vibe members on day of shows.
- Please click here to access the Showcase 2020 Member Information web page to view these documents. (password protected, and it is located under the Members Only link at the top of the website).
Below is a RECAP of documents contained in the Showcase 2020 Member Information web page: 1) Blocking Day Details; 2) NEW: Showcase – Day of Show Details (for next Saturday and Sunday); 3) NEW: Map & Legend of Denmark High School; 4) Show Order; 5) Showcase Signup Genius.
- Reminder that part 2 of Blocking Day is Friday, February 7 – ALL DANCERS at Denmark High School. Check the Blocking Day Details document for exact times for your group.
- The Showcase Chairs (Lori Murphy and Linda Nowlin) will start the Parent Meeting at 6pm in the lobby area outside the theatre at the school. It is mandatory for 1 parent to attend.
- We have a few positions still open on the Showcase Signup Genius. We need members to volunteer for at least one position on day of shows. And, if you can, please consider volunteering for more than one of the available positions….there are a few positions that are left (Ticket Usher on Sunday, Prop Dads both days, Shout Out Sales on Sunday, Clean up tasks – both days, Decorations Committee.) Thanks for everyone volunteering to assist in making this our BEST SHOWCASE yet!