MASTER CALENDAR UPDATES
The Master Calendar has been updated with additional March rehearsals. These are in addition to the already scheduled March rehearsals.
Saturday, March 7
- OVATION & PREMIER Hip Hop (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
Saturday, March 21
- BRAVO (10:00am -11:15am)
Sunday, March 22
- OVATION & PREMIER Hip Hop (1:45pm – 3:00pm)
- PREMIER & ELITE – Thataway! Musical Theater (3:00pm – 4:15pm)
- ELITE – Fever (4:15pm – 5:30pm)
- ELITE – Need a Break (5:30pm – 6:45pm)
- ELITE – Skin & Bones (6:45pm – 8:00pm)
NOTE: No other rehearsals will be added on these 3 dates listed above. The placeholder note about keeping these dates open for ALL GROUPS has been removed from the Master Calendar now that these rehearsals have been added.
SOLO/DUO/TRIO PRIVATES AVAILABLE FOR MARCH
The Solo/Duo/Trio Signup Genius has been updated – March dates for private rehearsals are now available. Click here to access the Signup Genius.
- You must bring payment ($30 for a 30 minute session with Cheryl, & $35 for Madison) at the start of each rehearsal. There is no option to have this charge added to your FootNotes account. All dancers must pay the instructor directly by either check, Venmo, or cash.
- Make sure that you note on the Signup Genius whether you are signing up for your dancer’s solo, duo, or trio rehearsal. Please make sure that only 1 mom or dancer signs up for a given slot for a duo or trio.
- Please bring your music to the private lesson.
- If your dancer is unable to attend your booked rehearsal session, you must notify FootNotes at email@example.com, at least 24 hours ahead of your scheduled time. If you ‘miss’/forget a rehearsal that you have signed up for, you are still responsible for the payment to the instructor.
- As always, dancers are always free to book an empty room to practice on their own.
This Signup Genius link is also available on the Team To Do List webpage for easy access throughout the season.