REMINDER: The Raise the Barre dance intensive is scheduled for the week of July 27-31. As always, FootNotes will have an amazing lineup of educators slated for the week. Classes will include Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Stretch/Strength, Turns & Leaps and Conditioning.
- First, if your dancer will be auditioning, please fill out an Audition form by Friday, July 3…Click here. Cheryl needs an accurate count of who is auditioning ASAP so that she can set a schedule appropriately. So please complete the audition form if you have not done so already. You can check if you received an email confirmation if you believe you have already signed up…just search for “Google Forms” in your email. If you can not find your email confirmation, but you believe that you did complete the Audition signup, please email us at email@example.com. We will let you know if we see your dancer’s audition entry.
- Second, if you have not registered for Raise the Barre, please enroll on the FootNotes website by Friday, July 3. You can register online at the FootNotes website…Click here. Tuition is $375 for the Junior level and $400 for Intermediate and Advanced levels for the week.
Thanks to all that have signed up for both already!
Guidelines for level placement are:
- Junior Level – Ages 6-10/11
- Intermediate Level – Ages 11-15
- Advanced Level – Ages 14 & up, dancing at a more advanced level
If you have questions about level placement, please email FootNotes at firstname.lastname@example.org.