Please click here to view the 2021 Vibe Showcase show order.
The show dates and times are: Saturday, February 13 at 6pm, and 2 shows on Sunday, February 14 at 12noon and 5pm.
Venue: Roswell Cultural Arts Center (address is: 950 Forrest St, Roswell, GA 30075)
Reminders: Showcase Ticket Sales Information
Tickets are $30 online sales only, via our ticketing website. Below are some details about seating this year:
- Seats will be social distanced at the venue. The Seating Chart was developed by the Roswell Cultural Arts Center to accommodate CDC guidelines (seats available for sale are positioned a minimum of 6 feet apart on all sides). Each of the 3 shows will have 198 seat/tickets available (including a few handicap seats). Normal seating capacity of the venue is 600 seats.
- Each dancer family is required to purchase 8 tickets (across all 3 shows). The Vibe Contract that each member signed at the beginning of the season requires 10 Showcase tickets to be sold by each dancer family, so this represents a reduction in this requirement this year. This change is due to the limited seating we have available at the venue, to accommodate for social distancing.
- On the ticketing website, you will see 2 types of seating – either a 4 seat or 2 seat option. You must purchase all seats of the 2 and 4 seat groupings (you are not allowed to purchase a portion of a seat grouping). This is to allow for control over who our guests will be seated next to.
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you purchase your required 8 seats as soon as the ticketing website is open (see schedule below), so that you can secure your seats for the shows you wish to attend. Then, you can work with your family and friends to place them in your seats (and be reimbursed for the seats). Otherwise, you run the risk of not having seats at the show since we have limited seating available.
- Note also that during the Pre-sales ticketing timeframe (prior to Monday, January 18), each dancer family may only purchase up to your 8 required tickets. This is being requested in an effort to allow for all other dancer family members to purchase their required 8 tickets. After the general public ticket sales is opened on January 18, you may purchase additional tickets.
Below are details about the timing of Ticket Sales:
- Showcase Tickets will go on pre-sale via our online ticketing website to Parents of Seniors on Tuesday, January 12 at/around 9am. Please be on the lookout for an email from the Vibe GMAIL account (not a web post) with Ticket Sales information next Tuesday.
- Showcase Tickets will go on pre-sale via our online ticketing website to Parents of Solo and Duo dancers on Tuesday, January 12 at/around 6pm. Please be on the lookout for an email from the Vibe GMAIL account (not a web post) with Ticket Sales information next Tuesday.
- Showcase Tickets will go on pre-sale via our online ticketing website to all other Vibe members only on Wednesday, January 13 at/around 9am. Please be on the lookout for an email from the Vibe GMAIL account (not a web post) with Ticket Sales information next Wednesday.
- On Monday, January 18, Showcase details will be posted to our website as a web page and web post for general public ticket purchases. Again, should you direct friends or family to the ticketing website, please understand that they must purchase either 2 or 4 tickets based on the seat groupings as explained above.
- Remember to place your dancer’s name into the “Dancer’s Name” field during the Checkout process (at the time of purchase) since we are tracking # of tickets sold by dancer family. If you purchase a Dancer Gift, this field will also be used to denote which dancer the gift will be delivered to.
Below are important notes about Day of Show (to explain to your guests when inviting them):
- Masks will be required at all times in the venue for all attendees and volunteers. Temperature will be taken of each guest (and volunteer) entering the venue. Anyone with a temperature greater than CDC guidelines (100.4 or higher), and/or not wearing a mask, will not be allowed inside the auditorium. This is for the safety of all attendees, volunteers, and dancers at the event.
- All Dancer Gifts (the traditional candy bouquet option has been enhanced…more details to come on that!), as well as Shout Out’s, are pre-sales ONLY. Dancer Gifts and Shout Outs will be sold at the studio the week prior to our Showcase Shows. Dancer Gifts may also be purchased via the ticketing website, as well as our Square website. There will be a separate web post explaining these dancer gift options in the next few days. We are NOT allowed to sell anything onsite/at day of shows; this includes concessions.
- We are not allowed to have an intermission at the show, as we have had in the past. We will run the dances in Show Order, with the Senior Video allowing for a small break during the middle of the performance.
- Click here to access the COVID-19 protocol video from Roswell Cultural Arts Center to acquaint yourself with the enhanced safety requirements we will follow. Feel free to share this with your family and friends.
Let us know if you have any questions on the show order or ticket sales….email us at email@example.com.