The Master Calendar has been updated with several dates and times. Please make sure you keep your dancer’s schedule is updated.
This post represents calendar updates through the first weekend in February. You will note that there will be some rehearsals on the second weekend in February as well…Cheryl wants to see how the dances are looking before she determines which groups will rehearse that weekend.
Friday, January 7
- 4:30-5pm Crush (Ovation Small Group)
Saturday, January 8
- 10am-12noon Ovation/Premier Hip Hop
- 12-12:45pm We Work (Premier Small Group)
- 12:45-1:45pm River Deep
- 1:45-2:45pm Black Mirror
- 2:45-3:45pm Be Italian
Saturday, January 15
- 11am-1pm Hair & Make-up Session for New Vibe Members (Mom and dancer) – Details on this will be sent out in a separate post
- 1:30-2:30pm Skin & Bones
- 2:30-3:30pm Forgiveness
Sunday, January 16
- 1-2pm Bravo
- 1-2pm Premier
- 2-3:30pm Company Production (Bravo, Elite, Encore, Ovation, Premier)
- 3:30-4:30pm Bravo Hip Hop
- 3:30-4:30pm Be Your Girl (formerly Brazil, Elite Small Group)
Saturday, January 22
- 11am-1pm Ovation/Premier Hip Hop
- 11am-12noon Encore
- 12-1pm Bravo
- 1-2pm Premier
- 2-3pm Girl In the War (Premier Small Group)
Sunday, January 23
- 10-11am Be Italian
- 11am-1pm All Elite
Friday, February 4
- 5-6:30pm Ovation/Premier Hip Hop
- 6:30-7:30pm Girl in the War
Saturday, February 5
- 12-1pm Be Italian
- 12-12:30pm We Work (Premier Small Group)
- 12:30-1pm Crush (Ovation Small Group)
- 1-2:30pm Company Production (Bravo, Elite, Encore, Ovation, Premier)
- 2:30-3:30pm Bravo Hip Hop
- 2:30-3:30pm River Deep
- 3:30-4:15pm Black Mirror
- 4:15-5:00pm Be Your Girl (formerly Brazil, Elite Small Group)
Sunday, February 6
- 10-11am Skin & Bones
- 11am-12noon Forgiveness
In Studio Dress Rehearsals
Dancers and Moms are required for In Studio Dress Rehearsals for each group. See dates by group below. These dates have also been added to the Master Calendar. Here is what to bring/expect:
- This is a FULL COSTUME/dress rehearsal at the Studio for both the dancer and mom to learn what will be required with all costumes. It is very important that moms attend at their group’s designated time, especially for the older groups (Encore, Premier, Elite), in case there are other alterations needed or undergarments that need to be purchased. NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please ask another mom in your group to work with your dancer during Dress Rehearsal to relay information to you about any costume adjustments, etc. that are needed for your daughter.
- This ‘dress rehearsal’ is when costumes will be tried on, checked for alterations and changes needed, etc. The dancers will run through their dances in the costume to confirm that it is “stage ready.” Competition Hair and Make-up are not required for this Dress Rehearsal.
- Please bring ALL costumes (that you have in hand), AND, please make sure that ALL pieces of the costume are labeled with your dancer’s name. Bring competition shoes and tights (more info will be coming on tights soon) also.
- Please be on time!
- If your dancer’s Dress Rehearsal is scheduled at the studio during their class time, they will still have class before or after their group’s scheduled Dress Rehearsal time.
- All moms (and dancers) must wear a mask while inside the studio during Dress Rehearsals.
- Starlet – Monday, January 10 5:30-6pm
- Encore – Tuesday, January 18 7-8pm
- Bravo – Friday, January 21 5-6:30pm
- Ovation – Monday, January 24 5:30-7pm
- Premier – Wednesday, January 26 6-7:30pm
- Elite – Monday, January 31 7-9pm