SHOWCASE VOLUNTEER SIGNUP
Thank you to those members that have already signed up for multiple positions on our Showcase 2022 Signup Genius! Several key/”must fill” positions are still open and need volunteers. We need your help to get these open positions filled. Please click here to access the Vibe 2022 Dance Showcase Signup Genius.
Reminders from the initial post about the Signup Genius:
- Please note that many of these volunteer roles only require up to an hour of your time, so you may sign up for multiple volunteer positions across both shows.
- Please be conscious of any time conflicts when signing up for multiple roles. If you have any questions on volunteer positions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
SHOWCASE PARENT MEETINGS
Our awesome Showcase Chairs, Amy Smith and Elisa Bobbitt, will hold 2 Parent Meetings (each meeting will have the same content) to review important details about Showcase, including venue details, drop-off nd pick-up instructions, timeline, etc. This is a mandatory meeting for 1 parent of each dancer to attend (dancers DO NOT need to attend).
- Saturday, February 5 at 1 – 1:45pm for Bravo, Encore, Ovation, & Starlet parents
- Saturday, February 5 at 2 – 2:45PM for Elite and Premier parents
- We are offering 2 meetings to keep the gatherings small. Masks are required for all.
- The meeting will be held at FootNotes in one of the larger studio rooms. If you would like to sit during the meeting, please bring a chair or blanket.
- If you are feeling sick on the day of or are unable to attend the meeting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These meetings have been added to Master Calendar as a reminder. Again, you may attend either meeting. It will be the same info!
A few important notes about Showcase:
- Only registered volunteers assisting with backstage duties and Lead Group Moms for
each group are allowed backstage during Dress Rehearsal. Lead Group Moms for Saturday, February 19, will assist during Dress Rehearsal and Show #1. If you are registered for other volunteer positions throughout the weekend, please note your arrival times on the Sign-up Genius (link above).
- Dancer Arrival Times on both days of Showcase. Please arrive promptly on February 19 and 20. These times have been added to the Master Calendar.
- Saturday, February 19 Arrival Time: 10:00 AM
- Sunday, February 20 Arrival Times: 1:00 PM
- Saturday’s Dress Rehearsal will start promptly at 10:30 AM.
- First 3 dances MUST arrive in their first dance costume (click here to access the 2022 Vibe Showcase Show Order) with competition hair and make-up completed. The only exception is Elizabeth Taylor, in which the costume should not be put on until the dancer arrives at the venue to prevent wrinkling. All other dancers may put on their first costume at the venue.
We appreciate your cooperation and support to maintain a fun, yet safe environment for our dancer, volunteers, and guests at Showcase!