Our Parents Night Out event is planned for Friday, September 30!
- Just like previous years, we will plan on dancing, games & crafts, pizza, and a movie for children between the ages of 3-11 (event hours are 6pm – 9pm). We need dancers and a few parents to volunteer for the event.
- If you/your dancer would like to VOLUNTEER for the event, click here to access the Signup Genius.
- Volunteers MUST arrive by 5:30pm to help setup, lead activities and are expected to stay until 9:30pm for cleanup.
- Dancers: You will be expected to assist in various activities with the children, the entire length of the Parent Night Out event. Dancers who volunteer can earn Beta hours for participating.
- Minimum dancer age to volunteer is 13 years old. If Mom/Dad has questions on whether your child should sign-up to volunteer, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Cheryl has sent the date/time out to all FootNotes families. Please feel free to pass on info about the event to your friends and neighbors! Click here – Use this link to signup to have your child ATTEND the event.