The Master Calendar has been updated with several dates and times. Please make sure you keep your dancer’s schedule updated, and remember ALL rehearsals are mandatory from here on out. There will be rehearsal every single weekend except Radix and spring break. Please don’t assume there isn’t just because a schedule hasn’t been set. It is impossible to set schedules too far in advance because of added conflicts.
This post represents calendar updates through the first weekend in February. There will be rehearsal for all groups the weekend of February 10-12, just waiting to see what is needed.
Saturday, January 14
- 10:30am-11:30am You Ready? Madison Premier Small Group
- 11:30am-12:30pm The Weather Girls Prodigy Small Group
- 11:30am-12:30pm Missy Elite/Premier Hip Hop
- 12:45pm-2:45pm Rising Elite/Premier Line
- 3:00pm-4:00pm Watch What I Got Madison Elite Small Group
Saturday, January 21
- 10:00am-11:30am The Family Ovation Encore Prodigy Hip Hop
- 11:30am-1:30pm All Elite w/Cheryl
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Amen Andrew Elite Small Group
Sunday, January 22
- 11:00am-12pm Bravo w/Madison
- 11:00am-12:00pm Wicked Game Andrew Premier Small Group
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Premier w/Madison
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Prodigy w/Cheryl
- 1:30pm-3:30pm I Need a Hero Ovation/Prodigy Line
- 1:30pm-2:45pm Jet Set Premier MTH
- 3:30pm-4:30pm Ovation w/Madison
Sunday, January 29
- 11:00am-12:00pm The Weather Girls Prodigy Small Group
- 11:00am-12:00pm Amen Andrew Elite Small Group
- 12:00pm-1:30pm I need a Hero Ovation/Prodigy Line
- 12:00pm-1:30pm All Elite w/Cheryl
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Watch What I Got Madison Elite Small Group
Saturday, February 4
- 11:00am-12:30pm The Family Ovation Encore Prodigy Hip Hop
Sunday, February 5
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Wicked Game Andrew Premier Small Group
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Jet Set Premier MTH
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Watch What I Got Madison Elite Small Group
- 3:00pm-4:30pm Rising Elite/Premier Line
- 4:45pm-5:45pm Missy Elite/Premier Hip Hop
- 4:45pm-5:45pm The Weather Girls Prodigy Small Group
- 5:45pm-6:45pm You Ready Madison Premier Small Group
Saturday – Sunday, February 10-12 – TBD
In Studio Dress Rehearsals
Dancers and Moms are required for In Studio Dress Rehearsals for each group. See dates by group below. These dates have also been added to the Master Calendar. Here is what to bring/expect:
- This is a FULL COSTUME/dress rehearsal at the Studio for both the dancer and mom to learn what will be required with all costumes. It is very important that moms attend at their group’s designated time, especially for the older groups (Encore, Premier, Elite), in case there are other alterations needed or undergarments that need to be purchased. NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please ask another mom in your group to work with your dancer during Dress Rehearsal to relay information to you about any costume adjustments, etc. that are needed for your daughter.
- This ‘dress rehearsal’ is when costumes will be tried on, checked for alterations and changes needed, etc. The dancers will run through their dances in the costume to confirm that it is “stage ready.” Competition Hair and Make-up are not required for this Dress Rehearsal.
- Please bring ALL costumes (that you have in hand), AND, please make sure that ALL pieces of the costume are labeled with your dancer’s name. Bring competition shoes and tights.
- Please be on time!
- If your dancer’s Dress Rehearsal is scheduled at the studio during their class time, they will still have class before or after their group’s scheduled Dress Rehearsal time.
- Bravo – Monday, January 23 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Ovation – Monday, January 23 6:00pm-7:15pm
- Encore – Monday, January 23 OR 30 7:00pm-8:15pm (depending on costume shipping)
- Prodigy – Wednesday, January 25 7:00-8:15/8:30pm
- Premier & Elite – January 26 OR February 2 8:00-9:00 (depending on costume shipping)