Click here to access the FootNotes Picture Week newsletter and schedule that was sent out.
Below are details about schedule, Hair and Make-up for Picture Week, along with specifics about securing your dancer’s spot for individual pictures.
- PRODIGY & ENCORE… Ballet pics are scheduled on Monday following rehearsal. You can either arrive to rehearsal in a bun or moms may come up to the studio after rehearsal to pull hair up into high bun for ballet photos. Bring hair accessories.
- BRAVO… Ballet pics are scheduled on Tuesday at 7:15pm following rehearsal from 4:30-6:00pm. Releve can squeeze ballet photos in sooner than 7:15pm if girls are ready earlier. Girls can either arrive to rehearsal with hair secured in a high bun or moms may come up to the studio at 6:00 after rehearsal to pull hair up into high bun for ballet photos. Bring hair accessories.
- ELITE & PREMIER… Ballet pics are scheduled on Wednesday following rehearsal, so bring hair accessories for changing your hairstyle into a high bun for photos.
- Hair and Make-up for Picture Week:
- Dancers need to be in Vibe competition hair and stage make-up (no lashes…but you do need mascara) for all group dances.
- For ballet, dancers should wear their hair in a high bun at the crown of their head (follow the natural upsweeping line of the cheekbone for correct alignment of the bun; it should be high but not on top of their head). There should be no part in the hair. If you have ballet pics same day as your group pics, your hairstyle will need to change between the photos so make sure you bring hair accessories.
At the Studio: Space in the studio will be limited during picture week. ALL GROUPS: If you have 1 or 2 pictures being taken on any given day, please do not bring your Dream Duffel. Just bring your dancer’s costume, shoes and accessories in a smaller bag. Please come “picture-ready” (make-up and hair completely done) and dressed in your first costume. Bring make-up and hair accessories for touch-ups. Plan to be flexible given the space constraints.
IMPORTANT: Releve links – Review/take action on these, NOW if you haven’t already!
Please visit this link for all RelevePHOTO info: click here
To make a Deposit for pictures (this also “schedules” with Releve that you want your dancer to have an individual picture taken): click here
This deposit is REQUIRED for Solo, Duos, and Trios, if you want your dancer photographed in her solo/duo/trio costume(s). Releve will not be able to accommodate ‘last minute’/same day sign-ups for solos/duos/trios. You must sign-up for an available “Comp Session” slot for FN. Click here for the link. There are slots for each day…an example of what you are looking for is: FN compSESSION I MON apr24 . Click on the link, and you will see the timeslots available. There are “compSESSIONs” available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
If you want your dancer photographed individually in a group dance costume, you should also make a deposit for that dance, so that Releve knows how many individual photos they will be taking for each group dance. It helps them with timing/planning. The Deposit you make ahead of time can be used for any pictures that you end up purchasing from Releve. Click here to access the Deposits link to find your group to select which dances you wish to have an individual pic taken.