If you have family or friends that cannot make it to the funeral service at 10am today, click here to access the livestream link.
The Master Calendar has been updated with times for Angela Kahle this weekend (this is an update to the Master Calendar for ELITE ONLY).
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24
- ELITE Tap: 10am – 12noon
- ELITE Musical Theatre “Be Italian”: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
All other group times for this weekend have been communicated earlier this week, so please make sure you check the Master Calendar to confirm your dancer’s schedule is updated. All choreography for your group’s required pieces is mandatory.
The Master Calendar has been updated with additional choreography & rehearsal dates/times for select groups. Please make sure you keep your dancer’s schedule updated with these dates. All choreography for your group’s required pieces is mandatory.
The following are new entries added to the Master Calendar:
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24
- ELITE: Musical Theatre w/ Angela: Times TBD
- ELITE: Tap with Angela: Times TBD
- PREMIER: Madison Small Group “We Work”: 1pm – 2pm
- BRAVO: Hip Hop: 1pm – 2pm
- PREMIER: Alison W Small Group: 2pm – 3pm
- OVATION: Madison Small Group “Crush”: 2pm – 3pm
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31
- ELITE: Musical Theatre “Be Italian”: 10am – 11am
- ELITE: “Black Mirror”: 11am – 12pm
- PREMIER: Alison W Small Group: 11am – 12pm
- ELITE & PREMIER: Production: 12pm – 1pm
- ELITE & PREMIER: Line “River Deep”: 1pm – 2pm
- ELITE: Madison Small Group “Brazil”: 2pm – 3pm
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5
- ELITE: Jazz Large Group w/ Andrew: Time TBD (may run into Sunday, Nov 7 also)
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6
- PREMIER: Contemporary Large Group w/ Andrew: Time TBD
- ELITE: Madison Small Group “Brazil”: 11am – 12pm
- BRAVO: Hip Hop “Party Train”: 11am – 12pm
- BRAVO: Lyrical “One in a Million”: 12pm – 1pm
- ELITE: “Black Mirror”: 12pm – 1pm
- ELITE: Production: 1pm – 2pm
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 7
- ELITE: Andrew Small Group: Time TBD
- OVATION: Madison Small Group “Crush”: 12pm – 1pm
- OVATION: Production: 1pm – 2pm
- PREMIER: Madison Small Group “We Work”: 2pm – 3pm
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13
- OVATION: Madison Small Group “Crush”: 10am – 10:30am
- OVATION: Production: 10:30am – 11am
- BRAVO: Hip Hop “Party Train”: 10am – 11am
- BRAVO, ELITE, ENCORE, OVATION, PREMIER: Production: 11am – 12pm
- ELITE & PREMIER: Production: 12pm – 12:30pm
- ELITE: “Black Mirror”: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- PREMIER: Alison W Small Group: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- PREMIER: Madison Small Group “We Work”: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- ELITE: Musical Theatre “Be Italian”: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- ELITE & PREMIER: Line “River Deep”: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- ELITE: Madison Small Group “Brazil”: 3:30pm – 4:30pm
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14
- ELITE: Small Groups : Morning Times TBD
We will send an update once TBD times indicated above have been finalized.
The following are Master Calendar updates for PRODUCTION CHOREOGRAPHY this weekend!
Sunday, October 17
- PREMIER (12pm – 4pm)
For Elite, Ovation, and Premier groups, Ricky Maalouf hip hop choreography has been moved from Friday and Saturday, October 22 and 23, to Friday and Saturday, December 10 and 11. The Master Calendar has been updated. Please update your calendars accordingly.
As a reminder, we will have a Big/Little Sister event at the Studio this Saturday, October 16 at 3:45pm – 4:45pm. Little Sisters should bring a small gift to their Big Sister. The event will include a couple of activities to honor Helen.
We received the following information for Helen’s Farewell Program:
The Marist School will hold a Prayer Service (this is not the funeral service) for Helen this Wednesday, October 6 from 9:10 AM to 9:50 AM in the gymnasium on their campus. The school is located at 3790 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319. Marist has opened up this private service to the members of Helen’s Vibe dance team and their families.
To lessen the impact of parking, those interested in attending should consider making carpool arrangements with other dancers/families.
A Marist family (Helen’s school) has set up this gofundme page to help offset the funeral expenses and to honor/continue her legacy. Please consider a donation to this fund if you are so inclined. Click here to access the link.
Group Photo Shoot details have been posted…this includes important info about what to wear, etc. Click here to access the Group Photo Information web page. (This web page is password protected.) Other group photo details such as arrival times and specific meeting locations will be updated in this document as soon as they are available. We will post another blog update each time the document is updated so that you are aware of the updates.
Cheryl has created the Solo, Duo, Trio Signup Genius for this season. Click here to access the Signup Genius.
Right now, Cheryl has slots available. She will add slots for Madison in a few days.
Make sure that you note on the Signup Genius whether you are signing up for your dancer’s solo, duo, or trio rehearsal. Please make sure that only 1 mom or dancer signs up for a given slot for a duo or trio.
You may only sign up for one slot each time new dates are posted. After a week, you may check again and sign up for one more open slot.
Dancers, please remember the following:
- Please bring your music to the private lesson.
- Please bring payment ($35 for a 30 minute session with Cheryl or Madison) at the start of each rehearsal. There is no option to have this charge added to your FootNotes account. All dancers must pay the instructor directly by either check, Venmo, or cash.
- If your dancer is unable to attend your booked rehearsal session, you must notify FootNotes at email@example.com, at least 24 hours ahead of your scheduled time. If you ‘miss’/forget a rehearsal that you have signed up for, you are still responsible for the payment to the instructor.
- As always, dancers are always free to book an empty room to practice on their own.