End of Year Party details…at Waterscape Condos – Wednesday, July 4th!
We plan to gather poolside in the middle pool area of the Waterscape condos. You will see a pergola area with some tables sitting above the lower pool…that’s the spot we are planning to commandeer for our taco bar from Moe’s Southwest Grill. If it rains…we will get wet! But hey, it’s the beach!
Here are some other reminders:
1) For those in the condo with extra wristbands, please make sure that you contact your Vibe members that need your extra wristbands. All persons will need a wristband to stay in the pool area…they do check them.
2) Timing: we will setup the food from Moe’s by 7pm’ish. Come on over from awards, or whenever you wish ahead of that time…you just need your wristband to be in the pool area. Feel free to take a splash in the pool or just hang out by the pool.
3) If you would like a ‘beverage of your choice,’ feel free to bring a cooler. Those are allowed in the pool area. We hear the Tiki Bar at the pool will close at 7pm. We will be providing tea, lemonade, and water.
4) We will thank our GRACIOUS group moms, our PHENOMENAL prop dads, and celebrate our AMAZING seniors at our gathering. You will note that we have already given our end of year Teacher Thank You gifts from the Vibe to all FootNotes teachers during Raise the Barre.
5) As an added bonus, the Waterscape condo management is planning a fireworks party on the 6th floor parking deck on the condo, so feel free to join in on that fun after our EOY party. See details from the condo below of what they have planned for the fireworks gathering.