Please see below for the schedule for the Finale show, as well as details about the Masquerade Parade of Studios.
Schedule for Friday, July 6th – Finale Show (begins at 12noon)
- Catherine Fisher, Avery Nowlin, Ellie Schmidt, and Sarah Traub were selected at the regional competition by judges to perform in the Opening Ceremony of the Finale. They have rehearsed over 12 hours during this week and will perform in the “New York State of Mind” production piece. Let’s all show our support and FootNotes spirit to cheer on these AMAZING dancers.
The following dances were selected for Friday’s Finale show, in order:
- Lost Girls (Elite small group) – part of the Senior division National Champion Dance Off
- Walk It Off (Premier) – part of the Teen division National Champion Dance Off
- Ball (Premier & Elite) – Teen Encore performance
- Legit (Elite small group) – Senior Encore performance
- Parade of Studios – see details below**
- Lay Here (Avery, Avery, Kaia) – National Champion Duo/Trio Dance Off
- Skeleton (Elite) – National Champion Large Group Dance Off
- Eastern Vibes (ALL Company) – National Champion Gold Division Dance Off
ELITE & PREMIER – Please be at venue STAGE READY (hair and makeup done) at 11:45am sharp!
BRAVO & OVATION – Please be at venue STAGE READY (hair and makeup done) at 3:00pm sharp!
We have not been given any times for these dances…only the order has been provided. Note that the complete order of events has been posted on Masquerade’s Instagram page.
**Parade of Studios – ALL DANCERS will participate in the Parade, wearing FootNotes Nationals spiritwear and black bootie shorts or black athletic shorts and will be barefoot. Please make sure to bring this outfit with you to the venue. Details on the parade will be provided tomorrow by Cheryl and Christy.
Reminder: Our theme for Friday is “Living the Luau/Beach Life!”