We have Master Calendar updates to share with you for November rehearsals. The Master Calendar has been updated with the following:
Sunday, November 10
- ELITE JC Small Group Rehearsal: 10:00am – 11:00am
- ELITE CW Small Group Rehearsal: 11:00am – 12noon
- ELITE Hip Hop Small Group Rehearsal: 12noon – 1:00pm
- ELITE Heels Rehearsal: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- ELITE & PREMIER Musical Theater Rehearsal: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Friday, November 15
- OVATION & PREMIER Hip Hop Rehearsal: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Sunday, November 17
- ALL GROUPS: Production Rehearsals will be held on this date: 10am – 1pm (Schedule by group will be announced as soon as it is available.)
Lastly, the Solo/Duo/Trio Signup Genius has been updated – October dates for private rehearsals are now available. Click here to access the Signup Genius. Make sure that you note on the Signup Genius whether you are signing up for your dancer’s solo, duo, or trio rehearsal. Please make sure that only 1 mom or dancer signs up for a given slot for a duo or trio.
You may only sign up for one slot each time new dates are posted. After a week, you may check again and sign up for one more open slot.
Dancers, please remember the following:
- Please bring your music to the private lesson.
- Please bring payment ($30 for a 30 minute session with Cheryl, & $35 for Madison) at the start of each rehearsal. There is no option to have this charge added to your FootNotes account. All dancers must pay the instructor directly by either check, Venmo, or cash.
- If your dancer is unable to attend your booked rehearsal session, you must notify FootNotes at email@example.com, at least 24 hours ahead of your scheduled time. If you ‘miss’/forget a rehearsal that you have signed up for, you are still responsible for the payment to the instructor.
- As always, dancers are always free to book an empty room to practice on their own.
This Signup Genius link is also available on the Team To Do List webpage for easy access throughout the season.