- Saturday, December 7 is the Johns Creek Founder’s Day Parade! Let’s all show our FootNotes spirit and promote our studio name in our community. Dancers, if you have not already, please sign-up for the event if you are available.
- Click here to access the sign-up for the Johns Creek Founders Day Parade.
- For those that have already signed up, you will note on the SignUp Genius that the parade route has changed.
- We will send out reminder details on the event the week before the parade.
- Are you ‘up’ for volunteering for another Parents Night Out (PNO)? We had a very successful event earlier this month…we netted $489 in funds raised for Vibe. A huge THANK YOU to Manda Wilson (event chair) and all of the parent and dancer volunteers that assisted with the event! Cheryl believes the December schedule will allow us to host another PNO on Friday, December 13. However, we need to ensure that we have enough volunteers (both parents and dancers) before we advertise the event to FootNotes families. If you are able to volunteer for a PNO event on Friday, December 13, please click here to sign up.
- Click here to access the sign-up to volunteer for the Parent Night Out event. Please confirm your interest in volunteering by this Wednesday, November 20 so that we have time to advertise and prepare for the event. If we don’t get enough volunteers, we will not have the event.
- Notes about volunteering:
- Volunteers must arrive by 5:30pm to help setup and direction and are expected to stay until 9:15pm for cleanup.
- Dancers: You will be expected to assist in various activities with the children, the entire length of the Parent Night Out event. Dancers who volunteer can earn Beta hours for participating.
- Minimum dancer age to volunteer is 12 years old. If Mom/Dad has questions on whether your child should sign-up to volunteer, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.