REMINDER – we need your feedback by end of day today if you/your dancer is/are available for another Parents Night Out on Friday, December 13. We currently do not have enough volunteers for the event to take place…so far, only 5 dancers and 2 moms that have expressed interest/availability. There is no pressure if you cannot volunteer for this one, but we wanted to send out the reminder again today since we need to make a decision tonight on whether or not to have the event. Details and Signup link listed below…
- Are you ‘up’ for volunteering for another Parents Night Out (PNO)? Cheryl believes the December schedule will allow us to host another PNO on Friday, December 13. However, we need to ensure that we have enough volunteers (both parents and dancers) before we advertise the event to FootNotes families. If you are able to volunteer for a PNO event on Friday, December 13, please click here to sign up.
- Click here to access the sign-up to volunteer for the Parent Night Out event. Please confirm your interest in volunteering by this Wednesday, November 20 so that we have time to advertise and prepare for the event. If we don’t get enough volunteers, we will not have the event.
- Notes about volunteering:
- Volunteers must arrive by 5:30pm to help setup and direction and are expected to stay until 9:15pm for cleanup.
- Dancers: You will be expected to assist in various activities with the children, the entire length of the Parent Night Out event. Dancers who volunteer can earn Beta hours for participating.
- Minimum dancer age to volunteer is 12 years old. If Mom/Dad has questions on whether your child should sign-up to volunteer, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.