Please read below for an update to the check-in process at Clayton County Performing Arts Center this Sunday morning:
The Venue will be requiring temperature checks as well as a wellness check questionnaire via QR code at check-in:
- When you arrive at the venue, there will be signs with the QR code posted
- Scan the QR code with your phone camera. This will lead you to the wellness check form that will need to be completed prior to check-in
- When filling out the wellness check form, the location you need to select is “Performing Arts”
- Once you have completed the wellness check document, keep it handy to show to one of the check-in attendants at the venue who will then take your temperature
And just in case you missed these:
- Please remember to bring the clear mask as well as the skin-colored mask your dancer has received specifically for competition. Have your dancer bring her own mask to wear when she is not on stage.
- Please remember to sign the LOC Smart Waiver for you and your dancer by end of day, Friday, March 26. We still have a few dancers that have not been signed for and have reached out to those individuals separately. This waiver is required for entry into the venue/competition. Click here to access the LOC waiver.
- Remember to review “all the details” about this weekend’s competition. Click here to be directed to the password protected League Of Champions 2021 webpage.
- Write a note of encouragement to “cheer on” your Big or Little Sister this weekend!
See you on Sunday!!