Several updates on Competition Make-up and Earrings:
1. The “Items Needed for Competition” document has been posted to the Member Information section of the website. Please make sure you review this document ASAP. You will see the “**NEW**” indicator beside this document.
2. Competition Hair and Makeup “boot camp” (for NEW MEMBERS only) has been set for Saturday, February 4th at 1:30pm @ the Studio! This is for Dancer and Mom and is a mandatory event for both. This is where you and your dancer will learn our official competition hairstyle for this competition season. You will also be shown how competition makeup is to be applied so that our dancers have a ‘uniform’ look.
3. Competition Makeup – Cheryl is working with a new makeup supplier for this year and will be ordering competition makeup kits including eyeshadow, blush and lipstick for ALL dancers (Yofi is no longer in business). These items will be distributed upon arrival.
4. Competition Earrings – click here to access the Competition Earring Order Form. Competition Earrings are mandatory for all members. All members should have 2 pairs of earrings for competition (one to wear and one as a backup). New members should place an order for a minimum of 2 pairs (pierced or clip). Returning members only need to place an order if they are in need of another pair or two. We need a response FROM EVERY DANCER ASAP/by Wednesday, January 11.
5. For new members, we know this list may look ‘large’, so feel free to reach out to your group mom should you have questions regarding any items on the list.