Please click here to view the 2023 Vibe Showcase show order.
The show dates and times are: Saturday, February 18 at 4:00pm, and Sunday, February 19 at 1:00pm.
Venue: Duluth High School, 3737 Brock Rd NW, Duluth, GA 30096
Reminders: Showcase Ticket Sales Information
Tickets are $25 online sales, via our ticketing website, and $30 per ticket on the day of the show (to be sold at the venue). **Each member/family is required to sell or purchase at least 10 tickets between the 2 shows.
Below are details about the timing of Ticket Sales:
- Showcase Tickets will go on pre-sale via our online ticketing website to Parents of Seniors on Tuesday, January 10 at/around 9am. Parents of Seniors will be allowed to purchase up to 20 tickets for both shows at this time. Once ticketing goes on sale for other Vibe members the next day, you may purchase more tickets at that time. Please be on the lookout for an email from the Vibe GMAIL account (not a web post) with Ticket Sales information next Tuesday.
- Showcase Tickets will go on pre-sale via our online ticketing website to all other Vibe members only on Wednesday, January 11 at/around 9am. Please be on the lookout for an email from the Vibe GMAIL account (not a web post) with Ticket Sales information next Wednesday.
- On Monday, January 16, Showcase details will be posted to our website as a web page and web post for general public ticket purchases.
- Remember to place your dancer’s name into the “Dancer’s Name” field during the Checkout process (at the time of purchase) since we are tracking # of tickets sold by dancer family.
Below are important notes about Day of Show (to explain to your guests when inviting them):
- There will be a short intermission in each show, where concessions will be sold.
- We are offering 2 Dancer Gift options this year. They will be sold pre-sale and at the venue, while quantities last. There will be a separate web post next week explaining the dancer gift options and how to purchase.
- Each season, the interest to perform a solo, duo and/or trio continues to growth within Vibe. We are proud to see so many dancers who want to showcase their talents increase each season. This year, in an effort to provide a comfortable length show for our guests, only high school senior dancers will perform their solo at Showcase. Each senior dancer will perform their solo in each show. If there is a duo or trio with ALL senior dancers, they will perform that routine in each show as well.
Let us know if you have any questions on the show order or ticket sales….email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.